14.9.09

derek lam @ ny fashion week

not at all suprisingly my camera 'somehow' got left at home on fashion's night out (completely and absolutely expected behaviour from me, ugh /:) but I had a ball nonetheless. I got to spend the night out in the company of some really great people and think I picked a great 'homebase' neighborhood considering how saturated the city was with events. we hit the ck store, barneys, bergdorf's and a few more, catching glimpses of simon doonan and lindsay lohan along the way, along with what were almost certainly a few designers whose faces I just didn't know.

so rather than subject you to my smattering of crappy blackberry photos (unless you really want me to) I wanted to share some of my favorite looks from Derek Lam's spring 2010 collection which I stumbled on here. admittedly I haven't been keeping up with the hoards of collections being shown this week but this one definitely caught my eye. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!



~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mesothelioma Lawyers
Mesothelioma Lawyers