18.8.09

surf's up

must.stop.blog.surfing. I can't help myself! but I guess the inspiration has to some from somewhere, right?! and I'm going to stop apologizing for disrupting the flow of the artist feature posts. they will come when they come (I promise!) but I do want them to be organic. I have also reached out a to a few folx I'm waiting patiently to feature but need more info to maximize their exposure. I'm trying to get people up first who have upcoming goings-on so I can increase online visibility for them!

In the meantime, I wanted to share one of my favorite posts found while blog-hopping this morning. totally follows my idealistic ranting here.

In An ABSOLUT World, There Are No Labels

Thanks, SistersTalk (:

♥~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mesothelioma Lawyers
Mesothelioma Lawyers